Best Natural Hair Tips and Products


As we all know natural hair is a lot of work and requires first-class products to allow curls to flourish. In reality, our natural hair routine requires a concoction of many different products to deliver us the results we are looking for. There is no single way to wear natural hair, but one thing all natural hairs need is a product that makes their curls look bouncy and feel moisturized.    


A conditioner is non-negotiable when it comes to the best natural hair products. I try to choose a conditioner that is tailored to my curls, contains natural oils and makes my hair look light and soft. Personally, I love to use shea butter as a daily moisturizer when braiding my hair.    


This co-wash detangles and moisturizes my hair and scalp with a special blend of natural ingredients which work together to promote healthy hair length. If you wear braids or twists, I recommend this product because I like the smell and I love the cantu in the product, and it really lifts my hair and makes it feel new. If my hair is short and I try to grow it out I use Cantu Argan Oil Leave in Moisturizing Conditioning and Repair Cream.


Use this as a regular rinse conditioner for wavy hair and leave-ins for thicker curly hair types. Girly girls love to use cleansers and conditioners on their hair. Shampoos and conditioners work together to hydrate, soften and detangle your hair so it feels clean and not stripped.    


I have curly hair and have been trying for years to find a product that does not frizz the top layer and keeps the curls in. I use shampoo when I need to clean my hair, but the application of products that don't work for me has to start over. This conditioner not only makes my hair feel healthy, full, moisturized and lush, but it also smells great and people notice my second or third day with curls.    


It softens, defines and nourishes my hair in just a few minutes. Worth $30, I don't use as much product on my thick curly hair. I use this product to refresh my hair before products build up, and I love the fact that it doesn't leave a white powder on my hair.    


Packed with ingredients such as Sweet Almond Oil, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter, Marshmallows and Root Oil from Eden Bodyworks, it will work best for super dry curls, provides intense hydration, provides non-slip detangling and helps soften hair and reduce the appearance of split ends. This leave-in conditioner offers 25 benefits, such as keeping the hair protected from heat, preparing the hair for detangling and providing moisture to counteract dryness, making your curls soft and springy. Also used as a hair mask, shea moisture deep treatment masque Frizz helps to prevent frizz for people with curly hair and it can be used as part of your daily hair care routine after using shampoo.    


This gentle natural hair conditioner provides an affordable, high-quality formula brewed with coconut oil and shea butter, with enough slip to detangle right out of the shower. Scap Therapist Paul Labrecque and Salon stylist Bridgette Hills have developed a favorite shampoo developed with essential ingredients such as honey, cream and moisture retention to remove hair from its natural oils. The Alikay Natural Leave-In Conditioner refreshes Carol and Daughters Repair Leave-In creams with lemongrass scents, silk amino acids and aloe vera juice that seal the hair skin and give damaged hair strength.    


Eden Bodyworks Almond Marshmallow Split End Repair Masque ($9) If your main focus is on caring for your natural hair, it's important to moisturise and deeply nourish it. Lisa Price, founder of the natural hair care brand Carol Daughter whose main recommendation is to keep hair moisture-free, achieves this with regular deep - freeze treatments and sulphate-free shampoos that help to retain moisture. Conditioning is the time to moisturize your hair again after a thorough cleansing.    


When it comes to blow drying, straight ironing, the Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer and its curling counterpart Airwrap Styler can help prevent extreme hair damage and shorten drying time between daily washing, which is a lengthy experience for the natural hair community. Coco Cream Curl Quench Deep Moisture Mask $14 recommends Coco Creams Deep Moisture Mask for Deep Care, specifically designed for dry hair. Smooth Gel G-Leave-In Oil Cream Gels are a method by which locks in moisture, smoothes the cuticles of the hair, fights frizz and protects and nourishes the hair.    


There are plenty of hair care products that help to make your hair look fabulous and stay healthy, no matter what your hair wants to do with it. From ordinary hair care products to beauty repairs and resuscitation, from shampoos and conditioners to non-drying and damaged hair types, there is something for everyone.    


This compilation of my favorite natural hair products includes products I've tried over the past few years, as well as products I've heard or read. Find a curl type that resembles yours, and to note the absolute best products for natural hair. Dr. Williams has her own hair care line Beauty by Dr. K and her first selection of products is a combination of her personal hair care line and beauty (Dr. K's Dr. Combed Cream, Dr. Daily Spray ') and her go-to products for all natural hair types.    


To get an insight into the best natural hair products for styling, maintaining health and versatility with waves, coils, kinks and curls, we tapped some of Hollywood hair's biggest names. Hair Stylists who specialize in styles and textiles - from Vernon Francois and Lupita Nyong'o to hairstylists to Tippi Shorts and Alicia Keys (the main hair) - shared the products in their sets. So you don't have to agonise over shampoo, balm, oil and curler to go home - consult this list of the best all-natural hair products. 


Natural hair art illustration photo.